Welcome to the Chiropractic Health Center....
- We will be closing at 4 pm on Friday December 22nd
- Closed Monday the 25th, Tuesday the 26th and Wednesday the 27th of December
- Open Thursday the 28th (7 am to noon)
- and Friday the 29th (9 am to noon and 2pm to 6 pm)
- Closed Monday January 1st and Tuesday January 2nd
- We will re-open for regular hours on Wednesday January 3rd at 9 am
The fact that you have found your way to this Web site tells me you are in pain and looking for relief. Perhaps a patient of mine told you to "check it out". Regardless, I hope you are encouraged by what you learn here and give me a chance to help you. So, let's get started...
On your first visit I will be with you for about an hour gathering information (history, exam etc) to understand your health condition and determine if I can help you. If I don't think I can help you, I will suggest alternatives available to you. I will show you how I will adjust you, prior to actually doing it, so there are no surprises. I will attempt to answer all your questions and explain your condition to you in detail. I educate my patients about their condition so they can participate in decision making when considering treatment options. Some people like to be involved and do exercises at home to speed recovery, and others just want to get adjusted and on their way. That's your choice.
My ultimate goal is to get you back in the game of life whether that's on the golf course, or on the floor with your children (or grandchildren). I suggest you watch the "What's the Big Idea?" video if you're new to Chiropractic.
So, what are you waiting for?